This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: NLS, attribute errors via cpp during bootstrap
- To: Robert Lipe <robertlipe at usa dot net>, Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Subject: Re: NLS, attribute errors via cpp during bootstrap
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2001 07:26:32 -0800
- cc: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
--On Monday, November 05, 2001 04:20:10 PM -0600 Robert Lipe
> Zack Weinberg wrote:
>> Here's my suggested patch for the NLS bug. Sorry for the delay, I had
> This patch gets me past the first describe bootstrap error. So this is
I looked at the patch, and I don't fully comprehend it, but it looks sane.
Please check it in.
Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com