This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: NLS, attribute errors via cpp during bootstrap
- To: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Subject: Re: NLS, attribute errors via cpp during bootstrap
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 10:55:59 +0100 (CET)
- cc: Robert Lipe <robertlipe at usa dot net>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Mon, 5 Nov 2001, Zack Weinberg wrote:
> Here's my suggested patch for the NLS bug. Sorry for the delay, I had
> to make sure the snapshot script would cooperate, and the NLS autoconf
> macros are not easy to hack up.
Thanks, this fixed the problem I experienced on said Debian box!
Gerald "Jerry" firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/