Re: Performance of Integer Multiplication on PIII (Results forgcc-2.95 & Athlon)

> {Hi Paolo (Carlini) listening: What was the quintessence of your flops

> example?}

Hi Peter!
Yes I'm listening, but, honestly, after 12 hours of work in the lab and
a tough libstdc++ patch in the work, I have trouble keeping up with this
thread and your dozens of numbers ;-)

But right now I have some spare time and I would be glad to test on my
PII the patch that Jan prepared.

Could you possibly forward it to me? Moreover, could you possibly point
me quickly to the testcase and indicate the most relevant optimization
switches?

Thanks,
Paolo.