This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Built-in bzero in GCC 3.0.2
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Subject: Re: Built-in bzero in GCC 3.0.2
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 08:44:19 +0000 (GMT)
- cc: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Sun, 4 Nov 2001, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> Unfortunately, you have to look at the source. (It would be nice
> if the error message told you what it expected.)
We just need the diagnostics support the C++ front end has for printing
types to be ported to the C front end (with appropriate adjustments for
where types should be printed slightly differently in C style), as has
been discussed before, and this will be easy.
Joseph S. Myers