This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Basic block profiling (-a) does produce wrong code for insn prologues
- To: Hartmut Penner <HPENNER at de dot ibm dot com>
- Subject: Re: Basic block profiling (-a) does produce wrong code for insn prologues
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 23:41:43 -0800
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-owner at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <OF0A6856CA.CB05ADDF-ONC1256AFB.0028EF1F@de.ibm.com>
On Mon, Nov 05, 2001 at 08:32:22AM +0100, Hartmut Penner wrote:
> Shouldn'd it be better to delete this options in general?
Yes. I keep meaning to do that.