This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: prefetch revisited
- To: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- Subject: Re: prefetch revisited
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 21:07:09 -0500 (EST)
- cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Thu, 1 Nov 2001, Janis Johnson wrote:
> I've tracked down information about data prefetch instructions for the
> following architectures. If I've left out an architecture that provides
> data prefetch instructions and that GCC supports (or is likely to
> support), please let me know. URLs would be nice.
FWIW, MMIX has prefetch instructions. Follow URL on
gcc.gnu.org/ front page.