This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Ada] GNAT.Directory_Operations has problems
- To: dewar at gnat dot com, dstarner98 at aasaa dot ofe dot org
- Subject: Re: [Ada] GNAT.Directory_Operations has problems
- From: dewar at gnat dot com
- Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 06:33:22 -0500 (EST)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
<<Except for the fact that 1024 is not FILENAME_MAX, and that that
constant needs to be changed to match FILENAME_MAX of the system instead
of being hardcoded in, I don't see problems with the implementation. My
problems with the package came up during coding, before the
Sorry I still don'
t understand there is no mention of FILENAME_MAX in the spec, so this is
an issue in the package body. Perhaps what you need to do is to make a
specific proposal to make it clear what you are talking about.