Re: auto-sync of top-level 'include' & 'config' directories?

On Fri, Nov 02, 2001 at 11:41:50PM +0000, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> What's the right way of getting other toplevel files synced?  When fixing
> a /tmp security hole in the toplevel configure I noted that the patch
> should also be applied to src
> <URL:http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2001-10/msg00030.html> and I'm sure
> that people with src access read gcc-patches, but it still hasn't been
> applied to src (or the GCC 2.95 branch, I think).

DJ has some kind of setup for auto-sync'ing the libiberty contents from GCC
to src.  Could this be expanded to do all of include, config, libiberty,
and the top-level files, DJ?  We'd want to run it on sourceware rather
than burden whichever system+connection you're using, of course.

Phil