Re: auto-sync of top-level 'include' & 'config' directories?

On Fri, 2 Nov 2001, Phil Edwards wrote:

> The GCC repo and the src repo are starting to become badly out of sync
> with respect to the include and config directories.  I've asked on the
> gcc list occasionally, but nobody seems willing to look into it.
>
> Before I pester people any more, I should ask:  these directories /are/
> supposed to be mirror images, right?

What's the right way of getting other toplevel files synced?  When fixing
a /tmp security hole in the toplevel configure I noted that the patch
should also be applied to src
<URL:http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2001-10/msg00030.html> and I'm sure
that people with src access read gcc-patches, but it still hasn't been
applied to src (or the GCC 2.95 branch, I think).

--
Joseph S. Myers
jsm28@cam.ac.uk