auto-sync of top-level 'include' & 'config' directories?

The GCC repo and the src repo are starting to become badly out of sync
with respect to the include and config directories.  I've asked on the
gcc list occasionally, but nobody seems willing to look into it.

Before I pester people any more, I should ask:  these directories /are/
supposed to be mirror images, right?