This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: #pragma weak conformance
- To: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Subject: Re: #pragma weak conformance
- From: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- Date: 29 Oct 2001 13:15:47 -0800
- CC: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <200110291913.OAA23180@makai.watson.ibm.com>
I believe that GCC is trying to conform to the union of all the
implementations out there. '#pragma weak' is only for compatibility
with other implementations, so it should try to be compatible with as
many other implementations as possible :-).
- Geoffrey Keating <email@example.com>