This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: contributing altivec changes
- To: degger at fhm dot edu
- Subject: Re: contributing altivec changes
- From: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- Date: 02 Nov 2001 13:31:43 -0500
- Cc: geoffk at redhat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <20011031224750.9BAF76E77@Nicole.fhm.edu>
On Wed, 2001-10-31 at 17:33, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> On 31 Oct, Aldy Hernandez wrote:
> > great! and here it is....
> Yay! I'm starting to get excited. Would you mind putting the complete
> thing somewhere so I can give it a harder spin?
i'm fixing a few non altivec (but vector related) issues that showed up
while running the testsuite-- and then i'll add the 2 new abi's
(altivec-sysv and altivec-eabi)-- and then i think it's ready for public
consumption. so-- a few more days.
gotta make sure the powerpc bootstrap does not break ;-)
Aldy Hernandez E-mail: email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.