This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: duplicate -mdisable-got with gcc-3.0
- To: Philip Blundell <philb at gnu dot org>
- Subject: Re: duplicate -mdisable-got with gcc-3.0
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 11:59:21 +0000
- cc: Adrian von Bidder <avbidder at acter dot ch>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
- Organization: ARM Ltd.
- Reply-To: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
> >+# for uclinux:
> >+MULTILIB_EXTRA_OPTS = fpic msingle-pic-base mpic-register=r9
> Just turning on more multilibs for arm-elf might be a reasonable thing to do,
> I'm not sure.
The problem is that each multi-lib option potentially doubles the number
of libraries to build (and hence to test). There's just too many
It already takes hours, even on quite fast machines, to do a full build.