cc & gcc

hi,
   Sorry to bother you guys,but I have a question about gcc.
  Now I'm working on a SUN work station with both cc and gcc.
  I have some c++ source files compiled to *.o file using gcc
  and other c source files compiled to *.o file using cc.My
 question is : can I use cc to link them together to a excutable?

thanks a lot

Kai

   Kai Wang
   Engineering I Building Room 4108
   VLSI CAD & TEST Group
   Dept. of Electrial & Computer Engineering
   University of California,Santa Barbara
   Email: wk@cornet.ece.ucsb.edu
   Tel:
     (Home)   805-971-5550