Re: duplicate -mdisable-got with gcc-3.0

In message <3BE249CC.C93E4B8A@acter.ch>, Adrian von Bidder writes:
>Thank you for your comments to my hack - but I'll remind people of my
>real question - see the subject and the originial mail. I'm sure not to
>be the first trying to use gcc-3 and uClinux/ARM:

I didn't really manage to work out what your question was.  If you were asking
how to get the "no-got" functionality, you need to dig Vadim's original patch
out of the archives and rework it into a form that's suitable for inclusion in
GCC.

>> This can't be right at all.  You need to make a t-uclinux and call it in fro
>> config.gcc.
>
>Ok. (But one does wonder why the normal arm target does not build the
>interworking libraries.)

Oops, actually I quoted the wrong bit.  It was this that I meant couldn't be
right:

>+# for uclinux:
>+MULTILIB_EXTRA_OPTS = fpic msingle-pic-base mpic-register=r9

Just turning on more multilibs for arm-elf might be a reasonable thing to do,
I'm not sure.

p.