This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: prefetch revisited
- To: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- Subject: Re: prefetch revisited
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 17:28:39 -0800
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <20011030085716.A1531@us.ibm.com>
I've tracked down information about data prefetch instructions for the
following architectures. If I've left out an architecture that provides
data prefetch instructions and that GCC supports (or is likely to
support), please let me know. URLs would be nice.
I'll use this information to propose operands to a new prefetch rtl
pattern to allow support for those aspects of prefetch instructions that
GCC is reasonably likely to be able to exploit.