Limit unnamed fields in structs / unions

DJ,

You also banned unnamed enums.  We immediately got a PR [4640] about
this as breaking backwards compatibility.  In the long discussion
about this patch I never saw a mention of enums, only of unnamed ints.

Was this intentional, or overlooked?  If intentional, could you close
the PR with some suitable comment?

Thanks,

Neil.