This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Limit unnamed fields in structs / unions
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Limit unnamed fields in structs / unions
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>
- Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 22:29:24 +0000
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
You also banned unnamed enums. We immediately got a PR  about
this as breaking backwards compatibility. In the long discussion
about this patch I never saw a mention of enums, only of unnamed ints.
Was this intentional, or overlooked? If intentional, could you close
the PR with some suitable comment?