This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: variable argument list in irix
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: variable argument list in irix
- From: "Eric Christopher" <echristo at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 13:06:23 -0800
- Newsgroups: cygnus.egcs
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc
- References: <3BE1AAD2.89CD9638@dolphtech.com>
> any ideas? i am sure that it is a compile option thing but i can't seem
> to identify the proper option to use.
I just tried this with an irix 6.5.3 box that I bootstrapped current gcc on
yesterday and it worked fine. I've had a couple of complaints about the
sgi freeware compiler now, and so I'm not sure what to tell you other
than to talk to them or bootstrap up your own compiler.
Look out behind you!