Re: variable argument list in irix

> any ideas?  i am sure that it is a compile option thing but i can't seem
> to identify the proper option to use.

I just tried this with an irix 6.5.3 box that I bootstrapped current gcc on
yesterday and it worked fine. I've had a couple of complaints about the
sgi freeware compiler now, and so I'm not sure what to tell you other
than to talk to them or bootstrap up your own compiler.

-eric

--
Look out behind you!