This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: general question/suggestion
- To: bkausbk at web dot de, jbuck at synopsys dot COM
- Subject: Re: general question/suggestion
- From: dewar at gnat dot com
- Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 12:20:52 -0500 (EST)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
<<gcc is, historically, a Unix compiler, though it has been ported to
Windows. These are Windows-isms. If someone contributes code to
implement these Windows features, and it's a clean implementation,
it would probably be accepted.
stdcall is implemented today in GNAT, so there must be some way of accomodating
this in gcc ...