Re: general question/suggestion

> Im wondering why gcc doesn't support fastcall, stdcall, pascal or
> register function calling convetion. Will this be implemented in future
> releases ?

gcc is, historically, a Unix compiler, though it has been ported to
Windows.  These are Windows-isms.  If someone contributes code to
implement these Windows features, and it's a clean implementation,
it would probably be accepted.

> One thing I think should also be implemented in future releases. The way
> to use importfunctions of shared libaries (I know gcc is designed to be
> run on unix/linux platform) is very complicated. Im thinking on Windows
> DLL imports now ... but I think it's similar with linux shared
> libraries.

I'm puzzled by this; presumably it's some limitation of the gcc Windows
ports that doesn't exist on Unix-like platforms?  I have no idea what
difficulty you are talking about.