This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Change definition of complex::norm
- To: dewar at gnat dot com
- Subject: Re: Change definition of complex::norm
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: 01 Nov 2001 16:06:22 +0100
- Cc: gdr at codesourcery dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, hjstein at bloomberg dot com, lucier at math dot purdue dot edu, nbecker at fred dot net
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <20011101145933.4D497F28B9@nile.gnat.com>
| <<I don't think I made a broad brush statement about the entire standard.
| Exactly what I means is a question asking if libstdc++ should
| IEEE-754 arithmetic model on all plateform supported by GCC.
| Not clear what you mean (there is a missing verb, support? and even if it
| is there, it is still ill defined.
Oh, yeah. I guess I'm not enough awaken in order to play a word game :-)
The missing verb is "assume". So my question is
Should libstdc++ assume IEEE-754 arithmetic model on all plateforms
supported by GCC?