This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: successful GCC 3.0.2 install
- To: "Paulo J. Matos aka PDestroy" <pocm at rnl dot ist dot utl dot pt>
- Subject: Re: successful GCC 3.0.2 install
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 10:45:22 -0800
- Cc: gcc at gnu dot org
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, Oct 31, 2001 at 11:09:42AM +0000, Paulo J. Matos aka PDestroy wrote:
> i686-pc-linux-gnu (RedHat 7.1, glibc 2.2)
Thanks! The GCC 3.0 build status list had an entry
i686-pc-linux-gnu (Red Hat 6.2, Red Hat 7.1)
which I split into two, specifying the glibc version now for Red Hat 7.1
The build status list is at http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-3.0/buildstat.html.
By the way, for Linux distributions it's helpful to specify the kernel
version as well as the distribution and glibc versions.