This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs] Initial criteria.html (was Re: Where's the currentlist of release criteria?)
- To: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs] Initial criteria.html (was Re: Where's the currentlist of release criteria?)
- From: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 18:06:07 +0100
- Cc: jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <10110302017.AA08471@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
firstname.lastname@example.org (Richard Kenner) writes:
> Once we have an Ada test harness for ACATS, hopefully we can also get one
> for ordinary Ada regression tests (such as the test Kenner posted in
> <URL:http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2001-10/msg01209.html>) and start to build
> up a public Ada regression testsuite as well.
> No, ordinary Ada regressions tests should be very similar to those for C.
Are there C test cases which consist of multiple compilation units?