This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: After installation 3.0.2
- To: pocm at rnl dot ist dot utl dot pt (Paulo J. Matos aka PDestroy)
- Subject: Re: After installation 3.0.2
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 11:05:51 -0500
- cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
>>>>> Paulo J Matos aka PDestroy writes:
Paulo> I'm running RedHat 7.1 and I had all the gcc3.0.0 rpms installed and I've
Paulo> just compiled and installed gcc 3.0.2.
Paulo> gcc 3.0.0 executable is in /usr/bin and gcc 3.0.2 executable is in
Paulo> when I run gcc I get the 3.0.0 version.
Paulo> I'm thinking about removing all the gcc 3.0.0 rpms but I don't know if
Paulo> it is safe because it might delete 3.0.2 files, I think.
Paulo> What should I do?
The GCC Project does not distribute binary RPM disributions of
releases. You need to contact the group who created the RPMs which you