This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
After installation 3.0.2
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: After installation 3.0.2
- From: pocm at rnl dot ist dot utl dot pt (Paulo J. Matos aka PDestroy)
- Date: 31 Oct 2001 11:06:36 +0000
I'm running RedHat 7.1 and I had all the gcc3.0.0 rpms installed and I've
just compiled and installed gcc 3.0.2.
gcc 3.0.0 executable is in /usr/bin and gcc 3.0.2 executable is in
when I run gcc I get the 3.0.0 version.
I'm thinking about removing all the gcc 3.0.0 rpms but I don't know if
it is safe because it might delete 3.0.2 files, I think.
What should I do?
Paulo J. Matos aka PDestroy : pocm(_at_)rnl.ist.utl.pt
Instituto Superior Tecnico - Lisbon
Software & Computer Engineering - A.I.
- > http://www.rnl.ist.utl.pt/~pocm