Antwort: Re: g++301 on sol8: how to link to some static and some dynamiclinks

> What must I do to link statically to all the standard g++ libs
> and link dynamically to the oracle libs?
Nearly all linkers have a switch meaning "start using static libs" and
another for "start using shared libs".  You use the -Wl hook to pass the

Hello Phil, thanks for your link.
Now I changed the g++ link call and pass "-Xlinker -Bstatic -lstdc++ -lc
-lnsl -lsocket -Xlinker -Bdynamic (some oracle .so)"
and got a more gcc related problem: "ld: fatal: library -lgcc_s: not found"
But I did not specify "-lgcc_s" and I have seen  that there is only a
libgcc_s.so which I do not want,
all gcc stuff should be static and only the oracle stuff dynamically
linked.
So I do not fully understand what is going on, why this is the expected
behaviour..?
Bruno
--
Bruno.Voigt@ic3s.de  # IC3S AG # Tel. +49.4106.655.105 # Fax.