general question/suggestion

Im wondering why gcc doesn't support fastcall, stdcall, pascal or register function
calling convetion. Will this be implemented in future releases ?
One thing I think should also be implemented in future releases. The way to use
importfunctions of shared libaries (I know gcc is designed to be run on unix/linux
platform) is very complicated. Im thinking on Windows DLL imports now ... but I think it's
similar with linux shared libraries. I think a good solution would be as Delphi handle
this:

function MyFunc(arg:integer):integer;external 'kernel32.dll' name 'MyRealFuncName' index
1;

May be this can be done by:

extern int MyFunc __declspec(import,'kernel32.dll','MyrealFuncName',1) (int arg);

and exports may be:

int MyExportFunc __declspec(export,'MyrealFuncName',1) (int arg){
  return 0;
}

regards

Benjamin Kalytta