This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs] Initial criteria.html (was Re: Where's the currentlist of release criteria?)
- To: dewar at gnat dot com
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs] Initial criteria.html (was Re: Where's the currentlist of release criteria?)
- From: Geert Bosch <bosch at gnat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 18:36:21 -0500 (EST)
- Cc: guerby at acm dot org, kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
On Tue, 30 Oct 2001 firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
One point here is that if you include the Btests, the base lines for the
B tests change frequently. Probably it is good enough to just include
the A tests and C tests.
I would only include the C tests for now. These are the ones that are
most important and easiest to set up.