This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs] Initial criteria.html (was Re: Where's the current list of release criteria?)
- To: guerby at acm dot org, kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs] Initial criteria.html (was Re: Where's the current list of release criteria?)
- From: dewar at gnat dot com
- Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 18:25:09 -0500 (EST)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
<<- If possible I'd rather have ACATS sources commited in gnatchoped
form, this will save time and space when running the tests. The ACATS
test suite changes very slowly and changes are announced monthes in
advance, so there is no real maintenance problem.
Actually the changes are more frequent than you think, individual tests
get updated and corrected quite frequently.
But it seems reasonable to have stuff prechopped, and indeed to throw out
the sillier tests that require peculiar harnesses.