This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs] Initial criteria.html (was Re: Where's the current list of release criteria?)
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs] Initial criteria.html (was Re: Where's the current list of release criteria?)
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: 30 Oct 2001 23:53:58 +0100
- Cc: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
"Joseph S. Myers" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
| On Tue, 30 Oct 2001, Richard Kenner wrote:
| > No, ordinary Ada regressions tests should be very similar to those for C.
| > ACATS is a *very* special case.
| Who then are the local Dejagnu experts? Could someone familiar with
| Dejagnu create gnat.ada-torture (looping over multiple optimization
| options) and gnat.dg (for testing diagnostics, special options, etc.) test
| harnesses, similar to those used for C and Fortran?
I'm familiar with Dejagnu but I don't know Ada enough.
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com