GOT switch

Hi !
	Is there anyway I can relocate the entire GOT of my program ? I am
trying to seperate the global space for my threads. To do so , I have
extracted the entire GOT and made copies of it - one for each thread and
each pointing to a different set of globals . To force each thread to
use its own GOT, I use -fPIC to force indexed addressing (%ebx) through
the GOT for all globals .The problem is that there are many other things
(constant strings for one) that are also referenced through %ebx. Thus
changing %ebx is entirely corrupting the program image .
	Can anyone please tell me if there is a clean way of doing this or
getting around this ? Thanking you,

Sincerely,
Joy.

Joy Mukherjee