This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs] Initial criteria.html (was Re: Where's the current list of release criteria?)
- To: jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs] Initial criteria.html (was Re: Where's the current list of release criteria?)
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Date: Tue, 30 Oct 01 15:38:43 EST
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
Who then are the local Dejagnu experts? Could someone familiar with
Dejagnu create gnat.ada-torture (looping over multiple optimization
options) and gnat.dg (for testing diagnostics, special options, etc.) test
harnesses, similar to those used for C and Fortran?
Well the compile-only harnesses should be *identical* since it's the same
For the executable tests, the simplest is just to use "gnatmake foo.adb"
instead of "gcc -o foo foo.c".