This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs] Initial criteria.html (was Re: Where's the currentlist of release criteria?)
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs] Initial criteria.html (was Re: Where's the currentlist of release criteria?)
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 20:23:35 +0000 (GMT)
- cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Tue, 30 Oct 2001, Richard Kenner wrote:
> No, ordinary Ada regressions tests should be very similar to those for C.
> ACATS is a *very* special case.
Who then are the local Dejagnu experts? Could someone familiar with
Dejagnu create gnat.ada-torture (looping over multiple optimization
options) and gnat.dg (for testing diagnostics, special options, etc.) test
harnesses, similar to those used for C and Fortran?
Joseph S. Myers