This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs] Initial criteria.html (was Re: Where's the current list of release criteria?)
- To: jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs] Initial criteria.html (was Re: Where's the current list of release criteria?)
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Date: Tue, 30 Oct 01 15:17:36 EST
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
Once we have an Ada test harness for ACATS, hopefully we can also get one
for ordinary Ada regression tests (such as the test Kenner posted in
<URL:http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2001-10/msg01209.html>) and start to build
up a public Ada regression testsuite as well.
No, ordinary Ada regressions tests should be very similar to those for C.
ACATS is a *very* special case.