Re: [wwwdocs] Initial criteria.html (was Re: Where's the current list of release criteria?)

    Once we have an Ada test harness for ACATS, hopefully we can also get one
    for ordinary Ada regression tests (such as the test Kenner posted in
    <URL:http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2001-10/msg01209.html>) and start to build
    up a public Ada regression testsuite as well.

No, ordinary Ada regressions tests should be very similar to those for C.

ACATS is a *very* special case.