This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs] Initial criteria.html (was Re: Where's the currentlist of release criteria?)
- To: Geert Bosch <bosch at gnat dot com>
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs] Initial criteria.html (was Re: Where's the currentlist of release criteria?)
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 19:39:58 +0000 (GMT)
- cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Tue, 30 Oct 2001, Geert Bosch wrote:
> He raised a question on the list the other day, on how these tests could
> best be integrated. Since I am not yet familiar with the GCC testsuite,
> I'd like somebody else to answer this question,
> see <http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2001-10/msg01305.html>.
It should use Dejagnu. This will work with all the other scripts people
use to process test results, and will give support for testing
cross-compiler on simulators and embedded systems for free.
Once we have an Ada test harness for ACATS, hopefully we can also get one
for ordinary Ada regression tests (such as the test Kenner posted in
<URL:http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2001-10/msg01209.html>) and start to build
up a public Ada regression testsuite as well.
Joseph S. Myers