This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: prefetch revisited
- To: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- Subject: Re: prefetch revisited
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 17:18:36 +0000 (GMT)
- cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
Somewhere in here it may make sense to use the information provided by the
C99 use of [static expr] parameter array declarators - meaning that the
pointer passed as an argument points to an array with at least the given
number of elements on entry to the function. At present GCC checks the
constraints on these declarators, then discards the information about
"static" and the expression.
Joseph S. Myers