Re: Where's the current list of release criteria?

On Tue, 30 Oct 2001, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> To what extent are we having criteria for 3.1 (rather than just the dates
> as shown in the development plan)?

Not yet, as far as I am aware of.  I suspect that Mark (qua release
manager), will suggest criteria...

> However, the SC need to proclaim the list of important targets for the 3.1
> release cycle.

...and a list of "important targets" in the near future (though I would
expect the list of targets to remain relatively stable between releases).

Gerald