This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Where's the current list of release criteria?
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Subject: Re: Where's the current list of release criteria?
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 12:12:56 +0100 (CET)
- cc: Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Tue, 30 Oct 2001, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> To what extent are we having criteria for 3.1 (rather than just the dates
> as shown in the development plan)?
Not yet, as far as I am aware of. I suspect that Mark (qua release
manager), will suggest criteria...
> However, the SC need to proclaim the list of important targets for the 3.1
> release cycle.
...and a list of "important targets" in the near future (though I would
expect the list of targets to remain relatively stable between releases).
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/