g++301 on sol8: how to link to some static and some dynamic links

I want to link my cpp application statically to libstdc++ and also
to some oracle .so dynamic link libraries.

If I set the LD flag "-static" the static libstdc++ libs are selected,
but linking to the .so files is denied.

Otherwise when I remove the "-static" flag and only specifiy eg. "-lstdc++"
I get a totally dynamic linked application.

What must I do to link statically to all the standard g++ libs
and link dynamically to the oracle libs?

TIA for any hints,
Bruno
--
Bruno.Voigt@ic3s.de  # IC3S AG # Tel. +49.4106.655.105 # Fax.