This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Where's the current list of release criteria?
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Subject: Re: Where's the current list of release criteria?
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 08:17:27 +0000 (GMT)
- cc: Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Tue, 30 Oct 2001, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> > Where is the current list of release criteria for, say, 3.1?
> It doesn't exist yet, but if you'd start by creating gcc-3.1/ and copying
> criteria.html from gcc-3.0/ with suitable tweaks, that'd be pre-approved.
> If you want, I can also give it a try later today or tomorrow.
To what extent are we having criteria for 3.1 (rather than just the dates
as shown in the development plan)?
However, the SC need to proclaim the list of important targets for the 3.1
Joseph S. Myers