This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Where's the current list of release criteria?
- To: Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>
- Subject: Re: Where's the current list of release criteria?
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 08:04:29 +0100 (CET)
- cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Mon, 29 Oct 2001, Phil Edwards wrote:
> libstdc++-v3 has some additional entries for "things that we need to be
> able to build". This would have been showhorned under "Applications"
> for gcc-3.0/criteria.html, but that document is now outdated. (It says
> so at the top, fortunately, else I'd be wasting time right now modifying it.)
Excellent! This means our pages are "good". ;-)
> Where is the current list of release criteria for, say, 3.1?
It doesn't exist yet, but if you'd start by creating gcc-3.1/ and copying
criteria.html from gcc-3.0/ with suitable tweaks, that'd be pre-approved.
If you want, I can also give it a try later today or tomorrow.
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/