This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Reload bug on Sparc
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Subject: Re: Reload bug on Sparc
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 22:47:13 -0500 (EST)
- cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Mon, 29 Oct 2001, Richard Kenner wrote:
> I have the following in a .greg file:
> Note that it appears that reload 1 is combined into reload 2 and changed
> to RELOAD_OTHER.
> However, reload 0 is RELOAD_FOR_OUTPUT_ADDRESS, but that's wrong: it's really
> RELOAD_FOR_OTHER_ADDRESS. We're getting incorrect code from this.
> I don't see any code that attempts to change these reload types. Is there
> such code that I'm missing and isn't working or is this simply something
> that was forgotten?
It sounds like this is the same problem as handled by (possibly
a combination of)
(At last! A global write priv person got "itched" by this!)