Where's the current list of release criteria?

libstdc++-v3 has some additional entries for "things that we need to be
able to build".  This would have been showhorned under "Applications"
for gcc-3.0/criteria.html, but that document is now outdated.  (It says
so at the top, fortunately, else I'd be wasting time right now modifying it.)

Where is the current list of release criteria for, say, 3.1?

Phil