This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: -pthreads on linux
- To: bkoz at redhat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: -pthreads on linux
- From: Loren James Rittle <rittle at latour dot rsch dot comm dot mot dot com>
- Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 16:47:00 -0600 (CST)
- Cc: rittle at latour dot rsch dot comm dot mot dot com
>> On Linux/i386, -pthread is honored
> However, this does not seem to be the case anymore:
Try it without the `s':
``./gcc -v -pthread'' instead of ``./gcc -v -pthreads''
BTW, I checked this by inspection of mainline code as of Friday
for various ports.