This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Ada] current ACATS failure analysis
- To: guerby at acm dot org
- Subject: Re: [Ada] current ACATS failure analysis
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Date: Mon, 29 Oct 01 15:12:29 EST
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
if (GET_CODE (result) == MEM)
/* Update so it looks like this is of the proper type. */
set_mem_alias_set (result, 0);
set_mem_attributes (result, exp, 0); /* HERE */
No, it's not that one, but the one below it, in NULL_EXPR. Since that
MEM isn't goign to be used, the simplest is just to delete the line
rather than testing for MEM.