This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: in_avail() bug. Nobody cares??
- To: David Rasmussen <pinkfloydhomer at yahoo dot com>
- Subject: Re: in_avail() bug. Nobody cares??
- From: Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>
- Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 11:25:06 -0500
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <E15xVeyemail@example.com>
On Sat, Oct 27, 2001 at 05:45:59PM +0200, David Rasmussen wrote:
> How come no one has commented on my post about the in_avail bug? Doesn't
> anybody care? A lot of important code is totally useless because of it!
You submitted a PR. I closed it because it was a duplicate. Didn't you
go see the other PR? Haven't you searched the mail archives?
We know it's a problem. It will be fixed when somebody has time to fix it.
I have a fix in mind, but my job takes precendece over my volunteer work.
If you want it fixed sooner, pay somebody money to concentrate on this bug,
or submit a patch yourself.
If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater
than the animating contest for freedom, go home and leave us in peace. We seek
not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you;
and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. - Samuel Adams