Re: in_avail() bug. Nobody cares??

On Sat, Oct 27, 2001 at 05:45:59PM +0200, David Rasmussen wrote:
> How come no one has commented on my post about the in_avail bug? Doesn't
> anybody care? A lot of important code is totally useless because of it!

You submitted a PR.  I closed it because it was a duplicate.  Didn't you
go see the other PR?  Haven't you searched the mail archives?

We know it's a problem.  It will be fixed when somebody has time to fix it.
I have a fix in mind, but my job takes precendece over my volunteer work.
If you want it fixed sooner, pay somebody money to concentrate on this bug,
or submit a patch yourself.

Phil