This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Bootstrap failures "everywhere"
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Subject: Re: Bootstrap failures "everywhere"
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 16:14:08 +0100 (CET)
- cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
On Mon, 29 Oct 2001, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> As I've mentined, at lest the failure cited above is due to my change
> to cfg_cleanup that was aimed to avoid extra liveness info rebuild that
> causes us peroformance issues.
> It should be fixed by my commit minute ago.
Yes, I managed to successfully bootstrap sparc-sun-solaris2.8 now.
Gerald "Jerry" firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/