This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Bootstrap failures "everywhere"
- To: pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at
- Subject: Re: Bootstrap failures "everywhere"
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Date: Mon, 29 Oct 01 07:37:23 EST
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
According to gcc/ChangeLog, it seems both breakages might be related
with Richards recent changes?
The first one is not, and predates those changes. I believe Jan
Hubicka checked in a fix for that this morning.
The second one is definitely a stupid error in a change of mine, which
I just fixed.