This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Gcc cross-compiler
- To: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>
- Subject: Re: Gcc cross-compiler
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 11:38:14 +0000 (GMT)
- cc: Dawid Lukowski <davidl at mat dot uni dot torun dot pl>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Bo Thorsen <bo at sonofthor dot dk>
On Mon, 29 Oct 2001, Paolo Carlini wrote:
> Have you already consulted the notes in the Manual about cross-compilers in
That whole chapter is marked as out of date and historical - as soon as
someone can produce proper cross-compilation instructions for the new
install manual that completely obsolete those parts of that chapter, we
can get closer to being able to remove install-old.texi altogether.
The only person who volunteered to produce current cross-compilation
instructions was Bo Thorsen <firstname.lastname@example.org> in July - I haven't heard
anything since then and none of the other people experienced in this area
have volunteered to document it.
Joseph S. Myers