Re: [BusyBox] Re: Long term code compactness regression

Richard made some changes to strength reduction.  I guess the analyzis
behaves crazilly that causes strength reduction to do nasty thinks.

I've made some improvements to early dead code removal as side effect
of my webizer pass, but it looks that it will not get in, as it can
get obsoletted by SSA, but thats behind 3.1 horizont...

I will try to compare the difference.
Thanks for letting me know!

Honza