Questin

Hi..
I am using gcc on a Unix Sun Solaris- platform in my university. I am creating
bidirectional pipe between two processes, to make interprocess communication,
I did it, everything is OK. My problem now I want these processes to send the
current time with the message, I do not know what is the function to do that
or the varialbles, so please send me help as soon as possible.regards